Friday, June 25, 2010

New York Is Washed Up!

I was web surfing today and found this website: http://imgonnadieapoet.com/

I saw this poem and couldn't agree more, for more poems like this check out Eugene Woody on the website: http://imgonnadieapoet.com/

I want my New York back. This isn’t the city I know. where am I? this isn’t New York, NOPE! This is LAME. This city is filled with no talent, over dressed, snot noised, work hard for nothing pansy’s……I WANT MY CITY BACK! what happened to you New York? We used to be so cool. People would come from the world over to worship us. Now they just come to laugh at how ass we have become. Why the hell would Lebron James come here? We have become overpriced losers, not worth the price of admission. Just look at the knicks….LOSERS! Look around you. Dammit, you know this ain’t right. You know this ain’t poppin. THIS is not New York. When do we as new yorkers blast plies “Becky” from our systems and sub-woofers? When did we start dressing like gay skateboarders? When did we rock with mo-hawks and half shaved heads? Who the fu*k are we? This ain’t New York…I WANT MY CITY BACK. Keep these emo lames out the game. Keep these pretentious slut groupie chicks out the game. Keep um out my city. drive them back to where they came from…. CALIFORNIA! We set trends we don’t follow them. As soon as our rappers got washed up we became what we are…..LAME. men aren’t men any more, they have become……prince and the revolution, not even shalomare. I see women smacking men around….because they can! how can you be a man when your pants are tighter than your girlfriends? I hope she whoops your ass for wearing those pants. NOT in this city, NOPE! Get lost. Get gone. LOOK just get the fu*k out of here. Do you see what you look like when you leave the house? if you want to wear tight pants…do you! But why do we all have to suffer? Why do you have to sag tight pants? who is supposed to be attracted to that? What woman in her right mind likes a man that wears his ass hanging out of tight jeans? The extra sh*t streak, is that your “swag”? where are you going with this? i’m so confused. I WANT MY CITY BACK. Please come get these wack chicks and lock um up. Lace front wigs with the glue dripping off your forehead. booty shorts and your ass looks like a bag of nickels. Stomachs look like an old mike tyson punching bag. Rainbows wardrobe but you got an attitude? no grace, no class, 18 with 4 kids. no job, no goals, you are just a straight hoe, swear you know everything…..YOU DON’T KNOW SH*T. MUTHAPHUCKAS i WANT MY CITY BACK. We as new yorkers are gonna get back to what made us. Time to get back on our grind. Time we stop letting soldier boys, waca flockas, plies, lames get by and it’s time we let real talent shine. I’m leading the pack, spearheading the movement. Bringing you what we were before parents started smoking crack with their kids. I’m bringing sophistication back. Keeping my city cooler than the south, we don’t do that southern sh*t. Keeping my city cool, we don’t do that soft “emo” sh*t. NEW YORK is, was, and always will be the best. Since no one else will do it, i’ll put the S on my chest. Time to grown man the situation. Put generation lame in it’s place, why are we letting crack babies decide whats hot? Time for men to be men, and women to be women. I’m shutting this sh*t down now, no more time will be given. I WANT MY CITY BACK. You are either with me, or against me. You gonna get down or lay down, when i’m done i’ll make sure the ignorant stay down, way down. So come and get some culture cause…i’m changing the game NOW!

And with that, your life just got more Rated-R

No comments:

Post a Comment