Wednesday, July 1, 2009

As We Go On......

High School for Law and Public Service Class of '09 we did it man. Four years went by already like that. The last day didn't feel like a last day at all. But the time has passed, we are no longer Trojans, no longer Student Government, no longer the students that go to G-Dubz.

As we go to our respective roles in the future I just want to tell each and every one of you, good luck, God Bless you, I'll miss you and we've been through too much to stop carin now. Now we're in the real world. Now's the moment where all our teachers we're lecturing us about. The training wheels are off. We are all into the real world.

I shared laughs with you all. I shared tears with some of you. Man, we were on our grind. People who no one actually believed would be in a cap and gown on this day, were strollin right across that stage proud and accomplished.

We shared hard times, we shared fun times. To the people who were with me since day one: Angelina, Abuathar, Yahaira, Johnny, Rosemary, Jaravis, Jeanette, Joshua, and others as well as the people I met down the line of our days: Steven Disla, Steven Diaz, Flava, Yoceloff, Rossyovi, Carlisa, Willington and many others...Congratulations!!! We fuckin did it!!! We are HSLPS Graduates, free of everything we dreaded these past four years but free of the wonderful times of the hallways. I'll miss you guys from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment