Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Disrespectful

You're cheery in my face
Giddy when you get your way
Your innocence makes people desire to inquire more
The way you giggle at everything makes everyone think
You're just a safe face, no issues
But then you start shifting
The animosity, not directed towards others
But directed towards me
Others' reasons have underlying good
Your reason...underlying selfishness
Your selfishness will be your tragic downfall
Like that of the mighty Oedipus Rex
And instead of standing ground by yourself
The honorable thing to do
You decide to drag others into your web of mayhem and panic
Your selfish nature is nothing to admire
And pretty soon it will no longer underly, it will be revealed
Believe me when I say
I've lost almost, if not, all respect I had for you
I really should've took notice the first time
You never had real respect for me
I just made your life easier
You used me...you want to continue using me
That's the reason isn't it
Yeah thought so
Sure your mouth'll say no
But your soul can't lie
So now you've turned into the same that we used to comment on
Only, it suits you better
No respect for me = no respect for you

No comments:

Post a Comment