Friday, March 6, 2009

College Applications

This is the first installment in this blog and as you may have guessed through the title...I'm in high school. And I as well as my friends are suffering through the backlash of college applications.

THEY FUCKING SUCK MAN!!!!!!!!!

Take my buddy A. for example, A. applied to Columbia U. and he finished like near December. He got a reply now stating that they're missing like Teacher's Recommendations n what not and they need this by Monday

WHAT THE FUCK!?!? HOW THE HELL HE SPOSED TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING IN A DAY, *sigh*

And the whole process is nothing but stress ugh, but whatever,...

Up to now I'm having the same damn problems, I've decided to stay in NYC and apply to only CUNY schools. This damn website gonna tell me I'm missing the application fee. Like I know I didn't pay $65 to say that y'all lost it. I aint on no Donald Trump status, I can't throw away $65 like its tissue paper.

I guess since all this crap is over for me, I should help those who have to unfortunately suffer this next year. My best advice is to get through all of this shit ASAP. When they start pulling the "I'm missing this" shit, have that already prepared. So you won't have to freak out about it I guess.

Do colleges really just want to stress us out, or is there a method to their madness?

...This is Uncensored Reality making your life just that much Rated-R

No comments:

Post a Comment